Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Messages To New Born Babies

weird girl who likes to eat soap


Tempestt Henderson is a unique girl who has a strange habit. This 19-year addiction to eating soap. Within one week he could spend at least 5 bars of soap.

Henderson is not only addictive but also eat the soap bars of soap for washing clothes he eats. Doctors have warned Henderson but he admitted it could not stop the weirdness.

"I still remember when I first ate soap, sweet and salty, I was immediately addicted," Henderson said as quoted from page Daily Mail on Monday (7 / 2). "When I shower, I like licking foam, feels good."

Henderson, who is studying as a nurse know this is very dangerous habit. But, again he could not resist to lick the soap when he wakes up. "We eat the soap, I feel more clean than using it to bathe."

After six months of eating soap, Henderson see a doctor and to check its condition. After review, the doctor came to the conclusion Henderson suffered health problems which is very unique and rare, called pica, mental disorders is encouraging someone to eat is not food.

Pica sufferers are usually like to eat iron, coins, chalk, batteries and even toothpaste. They are usually encouraged to eat non-food items is due to mineral deficiency. But for Henderson, doctors believe the cause is stress.

Henderson acknowledges that said doctor could have been true. "I stressed when left to my boyfriend, Jason. We parted ways, because he is a business college in Kansas," he said. "I want to keep in touch, but he refused, for him it's over, I stress," he said. Henderson

more stress when also have to study in other places far from family. "There's no girlfriend and family made me more stressed, I'm lonely and depressed."

Doctor Barton Blinder, Pica experts say if Henderson does not discontinue this habit can be dangerous. Because, soaps contain harmful and toxic chemicals. Soap can damage the body's metabolic system Henderson.

Henderson are now doing therapy to treat his addiction teradap soap. All bar soap and laundry soap powder is replaced with liquid. "I was not interested with liquid soap," Henderson said.

Henderson also asked often on foot and avoid places where lots of soap, such as bathrooms and laundry. Finally, since September 2010 Henderson recovered from an addiction to eating soap weirdness.
Source: selebonline.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment